Thursday, September 9, 2010

Say Hi To Des...

So I mentioned in my good times/bad times post that I was going to be dog-sitting for some friends, Steve and Lorraine whilst they go to London.  This is Des, he is 4 months old, he is a cross between a Lhasa Apso and a Bijon Frise.  He is a lovely little bundle of fluff and so cute.  He is very well behaved for a puppy and didn't make any noise last night when we put him to bed.  The little guy had a field day when I took him for a walk in the park...he met two Labradoodles, a Jack Russell and a Lhasa Apso.  The Lhasa Apso took a shine to him but Dessy just wasn't interested in her, he had better things to do with his time...like chasing Blackbirds! He follows me everywhere just in case he misses out on something!
It has been so nice to have a dog around the place and it has made me and Chris want dogs even more now! Unfortunately we will just have to wait until we move out of the apartment into a house.  We want to get a Golden Retriever (or maybe a Bermese Mountain dog) and a German Shepherd.  It would just be impossible to keep two big dogs in an apartment.  

Dessy is being picked up tomorrow but I think he has enjoyed his holiday with Uncle Chris and Auntie Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment