Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here's To....

Here's to...my lovely, handsome husband who always makes me laugh and never fails to make me smile when I have a bad day...


Here's to...Wolverine and his many failed attempts to escape from his cage this week, you have to admire his persistence...


Here's to...a yummy body lotion, Philosophy's Wild Blackberry Blossom, that makes your mouth water when you apply it and is seriously addictive...
Here's to...re-discovering old favourites.  I started using my Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner again and I had forgotten how much I love this combo for making my hair incredibly volumised, manageable and shiny...


Cue happy hair pic....


Here's to...slowly making my Jem fancy dress costume from scratch (photos of finished outfit to be posted once completed!)...


Here's to...lusting after dream storage products from Howards Storage World.  I really want this jewellery tidy...

AND this bag tidy for my closet...

AND this bigger hanging jewellery tidy...I want! I want!

Here's to...a song that reminds you to forget the people who have royally hacked you off and get on with your fabulous life...Tali, this one's in support for you...please don't give up blogging!  We love you girl!


Feel free to do one of these posts yourself...I would love to see what other people are loving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment