Thursday, September 16, 2010

80's Fancy Dress Ideas?

Hey everyone,

I've just been invited to an 80's themed fancy dress party for my lovely friend, Nassim's 30th birthday.  I was so excited when I heard the theme because there's endless possibilities of who I could go as.  At first I thought I would just go with the ra-ra skirt, neon highlights in my (crimped) hair, fishnet gloves and stockings, crazy makeup, etc, etc.  But, I kinda want to be a bit more original than that.  Here's a few ideas I've had...

SHE-RA (80's cartoon, female version of He-Man)

JEM (80's cartoon..she's the one with the pink hair!)

Madonna in the 80's

Robert Palmer 'Addicted To Love' Girl

Debbie Harry (Blondie)

Help me out here girls...who should I go as??? I could have some proper fun with some of those make up looks (that's the part I'm most excited about..I know...I'm a big geek!).  There's a few there that I would definitely need a wig for as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment