Thursday, April 15, 2010

ANOTHER Mac Haul!

Yes I did it again...I can't help myself! I hauled in some more MAC goodies. I'm very proud of myself because I managed to complete my neutrals palette... I added 3 new additions with my latest haul, seen on the far right hand side of the palette above. The new shades are Ricepaper (soft peachy gold with shimmer frost), Retrospeck (beached blonde lustre) and Jest (soft muted peach with icy shimmer frost). I love all three of them which is weird because they aren't ground breaking or vibrant, they're just fantastic bases for just about any look. They are the type of eyeshadows that I will use each and every day and because of that, they are essential to my collection. I particularly love Retrospeck which is the kind of colour that would totally work on it's own as a single wash on the lid and it would definitely look amazing with a tan! It's just a beautiful colour.
I finally gave in after lusting over this product following every blog post on it recently...it's the Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl. I am not that impressed by the packaging, I don't mind the design really but I think it looks and feels kind of cheap but I'll forgive that misdemeanor simply for the fact that the product inside is beyond gorgeous. It's a pale peach with gold pearl and I have noticed it's just sold out on the MAC website so if you want one, you may have to check out a MAC store instead.
I also picked up Gingerly blush (capri bronze sheertone) which could also work as a contour colour when I'm tanned. Lastly I got a Paint Pot in Indianwood (metallic antique bronze frost) which I intend to use on it's own for convenience but also as a base to give more depth to my bronzey looks. It's such a rich, luscious colour and perfect for summer!
The Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl gives such a lovely glow to my cheeks but it also adds a slight peach tone so really it's like two products in one! I love it as much as I thought I would so I'm glad I managed to nab one before it sold out online.
This was a particularly good haul because everything has lived up to my expectations (or maybe I should consider it a bad haul because it's just encouraged me to get more!).
What have you bought from MAC lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment