Monday, March 1, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Metallic and Matte e/s

I was soooo excited when I saw that Estee Lauder were bringing out more eyeshadows, namely metallic and matte ones! I looove metallic eyeshadows...actually, just anything metallic! Pictured below are Mink, Nautical Matte, Amber Metallic, Amethyst, Lagoon and Charcoal Metallic. Here's what they look like in the pan...
They look lovely don't they? Well, I'm sorry to say that I wasn't blown away by them. They are nice but I have other eyeshadows with better pigmentation and as these cost £14.50 each, I think that's alot for a product that just 'nice'. I do like the matte colours (Mink & Nautical Matte) since I don't own any matte shades and they look sophisticated for daytime wear. But overall, apart from the fact that the formula is good, I have to say that I just think they're ok. Here's the swatches...
So have you guys tried these eyeshadows out yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment