Monday, March 22, 2010

Reiss Haul

After my post recently about how much I love what Reiss are doing right now (my ramble can be read here), I couldn't help but take advantage of the sale that's on at the moment. I only picked up four pieces but I really like everything that I got!

First up is a gun metal grey mini skirt with black ribbon detailing from the 1971 range... I can totally see me dressing this up or down! Next up is a blush pink silk skirt that will be gorgeous with a nice blouse tucked into it...it kinda reminds me of what a park avenue princess would wear! (like Charlotte from SATC). I love the colour and the fabric is gorgeous, it looks and feels expensive. I have the perfect strappy cream shoes to wear with this skirt from Aldo that I blogged about here.
This next top would be perfect teamed with the skirt above. It's a really pretty cream silk top with plait detailing on the shoulders and three quarter length sleeves. I think it would be gorgeous with skinny jeans too. All the items I bought are quite understated and simple but I was really lacking in that area in my current wardrobe. I wanted to buy things that could be put together with various outfits.
The last item I got is a lovely short sleeved pink silk top with chest pocket. I bought this top so I could keep up with the current layering trend and team it with a grey cardigan, using a thin belt to nip in my waist.
Have you had a look in Reiss recently? What trends are you loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment