Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reiss gorgeousness and clothes ramble

I have really started to get into Reiss and the overall style of their range. However, I hate the fact that we don't have Reiss in Aberdeen so I have to admire their clothes from afar...I did treat myself to some items from their sale on the website...so stay tuned for an update on that in the next few days. I am not a fan of buying online as you never know if something is going to fit! I have had a peek at the brand spanking new collection and I want almost everything! I love the way they have styled their new ads...I would describe it as understated, sophisticated, 'grown up' glamour at it's best. I even love the makeup concepts...it's all smokey eyes, nude lips and laid back messy hair...

I ADORE their accessories and this naval inspired rope bangle caught my eye. I love the little details like the Reiss text on the rivets...

They also do really pretty bags that have some unique details. I thought bag was quite an unusual colour, almost like a duck egg blue and I love the gold chain tassle. It's just adorable!...

I'm totally coveting this weave belt as well...it would be perfect to add a bit of interest to a plain dress...

I have been drooling over their 'Lookbook' online and these are some of my favourite outfits that are, in my humble opinion, achingly stylish and chic and perfect for the summer months ahead...

I am the type of girl who goes on a shopping trip looking for sensible work clothes and I end up coming back with skyscraper heels and beaded dresses...why can't I stick to my initial shopping game plan! I just get sidetracked when I see beautiful clothes and they always tend to be the type of clothes you would wear on a big night out. I start justifying the purchases to myself saying things in my head like "it's an investment", "these reflect my personality better" and "work clothes shopping is boring anyway". I definitely have my eye on this fringed 'Bali' dress from Monsoon....

I think this could totally be tranformed from a summer daytime look with flat gladiator style sandals to a more glamourous night time outfit. These Dune shoes would be perfect to transform this dress into a kick ass outfit...

Dune have to be my favourite place to shop for gorgeous shoes. Whilst surfing the net, once again looking for sensible boots, my peepers locked on these amazing suede and silver coloured sandals on the Dune website. I feel I must have them! I think my life may actually depend on it!...ok, SLIGHT exaggeration but just check out these babies...

So ladies...what is your favourite place to shop at the moment? Have you got any 'must have' items on your clothes lust list? How do you justify purchases to yourself?!

And one last thing...am I the only person who has a list/file on their computer of things they want to buy in the next few months like makeup, shoes etc...please don't let me be the only one...I don't want to be a saddo on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment