Sunday, February 28, 2010

Competition Winner!

I had decided to draw the winner using the old fashioned method of writing down everyone's names who entered (entering those who posted about the competition twice) and putting them in a bowl... All the names were thoroughly mixed up and shuffled around to make it fair...
Then I got my fiance Chris to close his eyes and pick out out a winner. And the winner is....

Crystal.S.!!!! Congratulations!
Send me an email and let me know what your address is etc and I'll get those prizes posted over to you!
Thanks again to everyone who entered, I was overwhelmed at how many entries there were. I just hit 600 followers today so that is a big milestone for me...I still can't believe people like to listen to me ramble!
I am thinking of having anothe giveaway in the not too distant future so stay tuned for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment