Thursday, February 11, 2010

Competition Time...with GORGEOUS prizes!

I decided it was about time I held a competition and I am going to make it really easy on you guys. There’s not going to be any dressing up or anything like that. The details of my competition are as follows:

· To enter, all you have to do is write ‘Enter me please’ in the comments below
· You have to be a follower of my blog to enter
· The competition is open to UK & International followers
· The winner will be drawn at random using the age old method of names on paper in a big bowl (yeah I know…I’m pulling out all the stops here!)
· If you want to be entered twice for a better chance of winning, you can do a post about my competition and comment below to let me know you have done this
· Closing date for entries is 12pm GMT on Sunday 28th February

Schimples!

Now, feast your eyes on the prizes that ONE lucky lady will win!…

DuWop Heavy Metal Eye shadow Trio (18 Carat) – I reviewed this recently and if you want a closer look at this, you can check out my post on it here. I had a backup of this but since it will last me for a LONG time, I decided to give it away to let someone else find out how lovely it is!

A gorgeous YSL Fard A Levres Rouge Pur Lipstick in Paradise Pink, YSL Gloss Pur in no.4 and one of my fave products, Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour in Faux Tan (perfect for contouring!)...
RMK Ingenious Gel Eyeliner in Black (Comes with a really neat double ended brush/smudger)...
And finally, Too Faced Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss (turns Clear to Pink)...
Good Luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment