Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Hair Inspiration!


So you guys know that I decided I am going to wear my hair down on my wedding day and that I bought real hair extensions to create more volume.  Well, I found the perfect picture of the supermodel, Petra Nemcova, to show my hairdresser what I want on my wedding day.  These pictures demonstrate what kind of curl/wave I want in my hair on the big day (although I would have a side parting rather than have it swept back). 
It looks like she has had it styled with rollers which gives a less contrived and more natural, laid back curl to the hair.  I don't want anything that looks stiff or overly styled.  With my new hair extensions in, they will give my fine hair slightly more length and loads more volume! I will just be back-combing the crown slightly so that my comb and veil can sit comfortable there.  I can't wait for my next hair trial!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment