Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Products I Have Been Loving Lately

Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche - This perfume encapsulates a sunny beach holiday in a glass bottle...don't get me started on the bottle! The gold glitter embellished bottle is so pretty...it appeals to my magpie side!  This is a warm perfume with notes of Bergamont, Mandarin, Tahitian Gardenia Petals, Coconut, Amber, Sandlewood and Vetiver.  I love this perfume once it has settled into my skin and I can imagine that it would smell amazing as the sun heats up your skin on a beach.  It smells sun drenched if that makes sense? If you like the smell of coconut, you will like this! It's not overpowering, just a really beautiful lingering scent of summer.  It smells beautiful.
Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner - Because I highlight my hair, I really have to ensure that I use hydrating products so that it doesn't dry out and become frizzy.  This shampoo and conditioner combination has been keeping my hair in great condition.  I have to alternate my shampoos and conditioner quote alot so at the moment I use this alternately with Pantene's Volume S & C.  If I don't alternate them then my hair kinda gets too used to the products and they don't work as well.  I think alot of people experience this.  The FF Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner smells great and leaves my hair really soft and manageable without making it static.  I didn't like the Frederic Fekkai Volumising S & C but this stuff is fantastic.
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine in no.2 (Honey Matte) - This is my HG daytime bronzer...it's AMAZING!  Because it's matte, this gives me the most natural honeyed golden skin possible.  It's smooth to apply, never ever streaks, it's long lasting and you get alot of product for your money.  The bronze/amber packaging is luxe looking as you would expect of Dior.  I will be repurchasing this forever because it's a staple and I use it ever single day.  I can't recommend this highly enough, it may be pricey but it's soooo worth it.  I don't know what I did without this bronzer.  It's perfect for girls with fair/fair to medium complexions.  LOVE it!!!!
Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturising Cream Fluid - I always switch to lighter day moisturisers in the summer because I don't like having heavy products on my face when the heat goes up (yes that DOES happen in Scotland sometimes!ha ha).  A little of this moisturiser goes a long way, it's more of a milk formula so it spreads!  I like the protective barrier element of this moisturiser because I live in a city so there's bound to be alot of pollution.  This product feels very soothing on the skin and it makes my face feel soft and really fresh, which is what you want in the summer.  It's suitable for sensitive skins so it doesn't irritate my skin in any way.
Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm in no.2 - This luxuriously packaged lip balm smells amazing...like strawberries! Delish! It looks like a lipstick but it's actually a transparent pale pink lip balm that's really soothing and hydrating.  I love taking this out of my bag and applying it because it has all the luxury of a lipstick with the silver packaging.  Obviously there is next to no colour payoff as it's meant to just be a very light tint.  My lips get very dry so I always like to have lip balm products with me when I'm on the go.  I hate dipping my fingers into pots when all the product collects under my nails so I prefer this kind of lipstick idea.
Clarins Joli Rouge no.730 (Pink Blossom) - What a great nude lipstick! It's so moisturising that it never makes your lips look dry or cracked (alot of nude lipsticks create that effect!).  The colour is a pink based nude and it's so super flattering, I would imagine it would be great for most complexions. The formula is slightly glossy so you get that 'my lips but better' effect which I love for the daytime when I don't want to look too done up.  The packaging feels expensive and I love the Clarins logo embossed onto the lipstick (which obviously will disappear quickly judging by the amount I am using this product!).  If you love a nude lip, you'll love this too.

What are your favourite products at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment