Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ramble

Yes it's another ramble from yours truly...I have lots of random thoughts so often it's just good to have a ramble post and get them all out at once!

1) First of, I just want to draw your attention to a blog which I have really been enjoying.  This girl is laugh-your-ass-off funny, I love her stories, her posts about her life and I am convinced that we were friends in a former life (we even agreed to Blogger-stalk eachother!).  Check out her blog But Enough About You.  She is so lovely, you can't help but warm to her!

2) I was reading a section on MSN yesterday that really made me laugh, it was called Top Ten Lies Women Tell Men.  They included:
  • "It wasn't that expensive"
  • "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine"
  • "I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it"
  • "It was on sale"
  • "Oh, I've had this for ages"
  • "I didn't have that much to drink"
I have definitely uttered these words MANY times to Chris in the past!  God knows how many times I have thrown shopping bags into the wardrobe when he gets home...although I'm never sure why because I always buy clothes with my own money.  I guess I just don't want to justify why I bought yet another pair of shoes when I have 5 unworn pairs in my wardrobe! And I think we have all told a guy nothing is wrong when there is quite obviously something wrong.  We always want them to figure it out for themselves though!ha ha.

3) I remember when I first started watching Kandee The Makeup Artist and I didn't know that much about who she was and her history.  Then I watched this video and it actually brought me to tears! If you havent already watched this and you like Kandee, then give this a watch.  I know that some people may find her cheesy or too sugary but I really do think she is a lovely person.  God knows how she ended up so positive and happy after everything she has been through...


4) I have just been reading up on what vaccinations I need to get before going on honeymoon to Malaysia and it's SCARY.  Apparently I will have to get injections for Hepatitis A, Typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, Hepatitis B, Rabies and Measles/Mumps/Rubella.  I'm not terrified of needles but that's a heck-of-a-lotta injections!

5) Me and Chris were talking about inspirational/poignant songs the other day and whenever I get onto that subject, I always think of The Verve 'Bittersweet Symphony' because I heard it one day when I was alot younger and in a very bad relationship.  I was in so deep that I felt hopeless.  I won't go into it too much as it's hard to talk about but when I heard this song one day, I had an epiphany and I suddenly decided to do everything I could to save myself.  I really do believe that music can be a powerful thing.  What songs do you find inspirational?

6) Blog Sale and Ebay items - My blogs sale is still on so please let me know if there's anything you want...I will close it on Thursday at 12pm.  The Ebay items I mentioned in my last post are closing at around 3pm today.

7) I'm really getting into this Green Tea thing, although I prefer the one with Lemon.  I have been drinking two cups a day for a few days now and I feel brilliant! My skin looks so radiant and I'm guessing that's because of the Green Tea's super anti-oxidants! I like to add a little bit of honey to mine just to make it a little easier to drink.  Even Chris has started drinking it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment