Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Liparazzi!

I just realised that my blog is 2 years old this month! I can't believe how time flies when you're having cosmetics-related fun.  There have been a lot of changes in my life since the blog began and I have learnt SO much about all aspects of beauty and fashion.


Looking at my first few 'Face Of The Day' posts, it's blatantly obvious to me that my makeup skills have vastly improved, not to mention my face is considerably slimmer.  It took me a while to figure out how to take the best FOTD shots and which angles to avoid!


I have discovered so many products that have made a huge difference to my appearance, not to mention my confidence.  Beauty products can't bring about world peace but they can do wonders all their own.  Finding the perfect fake tan or flawless foundation can really give you a boost and make every day life just that teensy bit easier.


One of the things I am very thankful for is all the wonderful girls I have met through blogging.  With our shared interests, we never run out of things to talk about and it's lovely to have met such genuine people.  I am continually shocked by how many people subscribe to my posts and I appreciate and value every single one of my readers.  Without you guys and your feedback, I wouldn't have a blog.


So here's to you guys and here's to another 2 years of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment