Friday, February 4, 2011

An Unfortunate Discovery

I have been noticing small bumps (ok...spots) just below my cheekbones for a couple of weeks now and for the life of me, I couldn't work out why it kept happening.  I never normally get spots there so I was a bit confused.  Then after some thought, it finally dawned on me...this only started happening after I switched (on a whim) from the Sleek Contour Palette to Benefit Hoola. 


So Benefit Hoola is quite obviously the culprit! I am really sad about that because I really like the product BUT not enough to let it break me out!  So I wanted to post on this as a little warning to anyone who has been noticing the same thing.  Not cool Hoola, not cool.  You are well and truly in the bad books!

On a more positive note, I was sent an email today by Rise Fashion to notify of their new Spring stock that has just arrived.  Now I am perfectly aware that I have more than enough clothes and to be honest, the clothes rails in my wardrobe have actually started to bend under the weight of all the hangers!  BUT, all I'm saying is...this 'Pixie' dress sprung out at me straight away and I may (or may not but probably will) have to add it to my wishlist!  This style of dress is always really flattering on my figure and I love the beaded detail on the waist and the grecian feel to it.  Come to mama!


I will be staying at my parent's place this weekend so I won't get a chance to blog again until Monday.  I have a girl's night out tomorrow which I am really looking forward to so when I heard this song on my iPod at the gym this morning, it REALLY got me in the mood for the weekend! AND I found out I have lost another 2lbs this week so it's a great start to my weekend! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment