Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stylewatch: Paris Fashion Week

I don't know about you guys but whenever Fashion Week rolls around, I always find myself watching to see what everyone attending the shows is wearing, as well as what the designers are sending down the catwalk. 


Alot of the time, these looks are more attainable and easily replicated by stuff available on the high street.  They also have a more casual air which makes them perfect for our every day lives where we can't walk around in 5 inch heels all day!


I love getting fashion inspiration from other people and where better to look for inspiration than Paris Fashion Week?  It doesn't have to be a revolutionary new way to wear something but sometimes these images can show you how to layer clothes in a unique way, accessorise slightly differently or show you how to spice up classical pieces.




Whoever said socks and sandals were a fashion no-no hadn't seen them worn like this...


This is one of my favourite looks below...so damn cool!



I want this blazer!


Where do you take your fashion inspiration from? What do you think of Parisian style?

No comments:

Post a Comment