Tuesday, March 8, 2011

H&M Lust List

The H&M Spring Accessories catalogue dropped through my door yesterday and brought with it a whole new micro list of lust haves!


I quickly noted the 25% discount advertised on the front of the booklet and for all you H&M fans out there, the code is 9052 and available until 20th March 2011.

I have my beady little ey on the following pieces from the Spring collection...


I love the colour of this dress and one shoulder numbers always flatter my broad shoulder and larger bust by cutting the top half of my body in two.  It's a great length and the layered detail is great for skimming over any less than toned parts of my figure!


I love the simplicity of this dress! I could team it with black tights for a daytime look or glam it up with a skinny sparkly belt and platform heels for night time.


I have been looking for some chunky platforms for the summer and these pale khaki ones could the perfect match for all the floral tea dresses I got recently.


I love delicate little scarves casually knotted around the neck...so Parisian! This scarf called out to me with it's delicate bird print.


I am not usually a massive fan of animal print but this floaty scarf could add a really nice accent to an outfit and at a totally baraginous price too!


I have always been obsessed with turquoise jewellery and it looks especially beautiful against white summery clothing.  So this chunky ring is well and truly in my sights!


I love how delicate the chains are on this nautical-inspired necklace.  The cute charms on it are tiny!


Another statement ring but this time in a pale coral shade...it must be mine!

What has caught your eye in H&M lately?

And my workout song of the week? Well lately I have been busting my ass on the cross trainer to Breakage 'Fighting Fire'.  His real name is James Boyle and he is drum & bass/dubstep producer from London.


What songs have been on repeat on your gym playlist lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment