Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Explanation...

As to why I have been a bit quiet of late.  Our bathroom is undergoing a major make over so the whole room has been gutted and we are getting a lovely new, stylish bathroom fitted.  Needless to say the apartment is currently a bomb site with dust everywhere, LOTS of noise and no running water.

So I decided to come stay with my parents for the weekend because the thought of not being able to have a shower for 4 days was just unimaginable.  There's only so far you can go with dry shampoo afterall! I also don't fancy washing myself with a flannel at the kitchen sink so this seemed like the most sensible option!

I didn't take my laptop home with me (stupidly) and all my pics are on there so I won't be blogging until Tuesday I think.

I just thought I would keep you guys in the loop and I've taken some before pictures so you can see the bathroom transformation!

I hope you guys are all having a lovely weekend and doing something fun.  It's hard to go about your daily business when you know that so many people are suffering after the earthquake/tsunami that hit Japan and affected many other places so I just wanted to say that they are the forefront of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment