Saturday, June 19, 2010

Video Montage of Wedding Hair Trials

As promised, here's a collection of video clips of last night's hair trial.  I must apologise for the amateurish editing and graphics but I'm still learning how to use the software.  I'm sure I will get alot better at doing it as time goes on and hopefully it will appear more sleek once I've mastered it! I left the silly bits in the video because well...it's more fun that way!  I'm laughing alot in this video because I can't keep a straight face around my mum...she cracks me up.  She's mad as a brush but I love her for it.  There are still a couple of things that need to be tweaked about my hairstyle like fluffing up the ends of the hair more so they don't look so separated.  But overall, I love the volume it created!  I wish my hair could look like that everyday! Hope you enjoy it and feel free to ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment