Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My first 'proper' YT vid

I finally decided to do a proper YouTube video because I did my first 'makeup collection' one ages ago and then I kind of chickened out and didn't post anymore.  I guess I just find it a little bit daunting to put myself out there on YT.  BUT I have been getting a few emails asking me to post videos so I thought I would oblige. 

I will never get over how weird it is to see myself on camera, how different my voice sounds once recorded OR how my face looks weird when I talk.  Any of you who do YT videos will know what I'm talking about! Its very strange watching yourself but I guess that's because you never really get to see yourself the way other people see you...if that makes sense?!  Hopefully I will get used to it. 

I'm sorry about the poor sound quality...I will get that sorted out for my next video so just bear with me! I am planning on doing alot more videos featuring reviews, cosmetic and clothing hauls, tags and just general ramblings about my life.  I hope you guys enjoy it! (They really do focus on the worst stills for the vids don't they...)

No comments:

Post a Comment