Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Back and officially Mrs Murphy!

Finally I'm back! I'm delighted to say that the wedding proved to be the best, most emotional and most memorable day of my life.  Everything about it was perfection and I just wish I could live it over and over again.  The weather was a bit dodgy in the days leading up to the big day but miraculously, the sun beamed on our wedding day and the weather was glorious.  I couldn't help but think we were incredibly lucky.  So now I'm officially Laura Murphy! We returned from honeymoon a couple of days ago and we are still getting used to coming back to reality.  I will be doing some honeymoon posts so stay tuned for them.

I will never forget the look on Chris' face when he saw me walking down the aisle towards him.  He never normally cries but he was very emotional whilst reading his vows.  That made it even more meaningful.  We were surrounded by everyone that we love and we definitely partied until the wee hours afterwards.  It was everything I hoped for and more.  Here's some snap shots of the day...

We also got word from our photographer that he had published a few of the professional shots he took on the wedding day on his blog http://gordonmcgowan.co.uk/blog/?p=396.  We were so excited to see a taster of what was to come.  We should receive the proofs by tomorrow so then we can choose which photos we want for our wedding album.
That's all for today folks as I'm snowed under with thank you cards, change of name stuff and a MASSIVE pile of washing after our honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment